Annual Signature Financial Planning Symposium 2021
Uphold your Ethics and Integrity in your daily practice for sustainable growth!
The Annual Signature Financial Planning Symposium 2021 is BACK with the theme” Interplay of Ethics & Sustainability for Greater Growth”.
We are pleased to announce our strategic collaboration with our fellow FP Associations, MFPC and MFPAA!
The online symposium will be held on 18th November 2021 which encompasses topics ranging from ethics and integrity, licensing expansion, best practices in building a sustainable FP firm, and managing fee and structuring fees within the financial planning landscape.
There will be six sessions with a varied mix of single and panel sessions!
Our aim for the symposium this year is to bring together industry representatives with support from regulators on the know-how financial planner’s needs and the best way to incorporate them into their practice.
• Where is China heading?
• Crude palm oil surfing on super-cycle?
• Market transition to post-Covid, the US, Europe and Asia story.
• Real-Estate investing Post-Covid-19
• Alternative asset classes to diversify your portfolio
• Excellent opportunity for networking and interaction with industry professionals and service providers in cyberspace.
• Panel discussion on investment strategies for 2022.